No matter how famous, how smart, or how prepared you are, parenting an adolescent can be a daunting task. Parenthetical is designed to help and support you as you prepare to meet that challenge. It’s a blog, a website and a social network, all in one place, where you can talk with other parents and interact with experienced parenting educators and adolescent development experts from University of Wisconsin-Madison and University of Wisconsin Cooperative Extension.
Parenthetical can help you . . .
- Understand your child better
- Improve your relationship with your child,
- Decrease your stress and
- Connect with a community of parents experiencing similar joy and challenges as they parent preteens and teens
As a registered member of Parenthetical (membership is FREE!), you will be able to:
- Leave comments and pose questions on the site
- Receive email newsletters about new materials on the site
- Register for weekly giveaways
- Be the first to enroll in small group, limited capacity events, such as video conference
discussions and presentations with special guests
- Volunteer to take part in university-based research and provide feedback about your experience with Parenthetical