- Parenting Teens
- Teen Talk: A Survival Guide for Parents of Teenagers (But Everyone’s Doin’ It…)
- Can a Parent Learn to Talk?
- Should Dad’s Ask Teens for Feedback
- 6 Ways Parents can Discuss Sex Before Prom Night and Graduation
- A Parental Guide to Surviving the Teen Years
- Kids’ Perception of Parents’ Favoritism Counts More Than Reality
- When Parents are the Ones Too Distracted by Devices
- What Parents of Teens Should Know About Contraception
- Six Calming Tips for Parenting Teens
- How to Have a Successful – and Peaceful – Relationship with Your Teen
- What Parents can do About Their Teenager’s Mental Health?
- Want More Stress in Your Life? Try Parenting a Teenager
- The Only Six Words Parents Need to Say to Their Kids About Sport – or any Performance
- 6 Words You Should Say Today
- The Collateral Damage of a Teenager: What Adolescence Does to Adolescents is Nowhere Near as Brutal as What it does to their Parents
- Three Simple Ways to Prepare Your Child for the Complications of Life
- 21 Creative Consequences for Kids
- Parenting Your Teenager
A website that works as a search institute resource for parents , including information on many relevant topics for parents, including a blog section.
A website created by Palo Alto Medical Center presents tips and guidelines for parenting tweens and teens.
A website created by A. Rae Simpson, PhD, who co-directs the MIT Work-Life Center, includes several resources addressing different types of information on parenting adolescents and teens.
This link takes you to the Center’s 7-part series on communicating with your teen.
- Get Out of My Life, But First Could You Drive Me & Cheryl to the Mall: A Parent’s Guide to the New Teenager
Widely Admired book written by Dr. Anthony E. Wolf acts as a guide to parents of teens.
A Book written by Dr. Laurence Steinberg derails the myth that parenting teens is a nightmare, and gives advice to raising adolescents and teens ages 10 to 25.
NPR radio story by Allison Aubrey presents data collected through surveying teens that exposes the role that different parenting styles can have in teenage drinking.
Huffington Post blog article by Kenneth Barish, Ph.D. Clinical Associate Professor of Psychology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University gives insight on how to avoid making common parenting mistakes when raising your children.
A video by Annie Zirkel, displays the “right” and “wrong” ways for parents to solve homework conflict with their teenager.
A parody video by What If Pictures, on living with teenagers.