- What are Social Media Basics for High School Kids?
- A Parent’s Guide to Internet Safety
- Why Parents Help Tweens Violate Facebook’s 13+ Rule
- Teens Sleeping with Cell Phones: A Clear and Present Danger
- 5 Things Parents Should Do During Internet Safety Month
- Teenagers’ Social Lives Nothing for Parents to Fear
- A Third of Teens Feel More Accepted Online Than in Real Life, Study Finds
- Vamping Teenagers Are Up All Night Texting
- That Selfie is So Good It Could Help You Pay for College
- The Body Learns by Anne Murphy Paul, The Hetchinger Report
- Back to School: Teens and Digital Stress
- The Evolution of the Digital Parent
- Teens, Social Media and Privacy
- Understanding and Parenting the Online Teen
Website created by the University of Wisconsin Madison Cooperative Extension Network Family Living Programs presents information for parents on parenting through the use of digital media as a parenting tool.
- Cultural Differences in Parenting Practices: What Asian American Families Can Teach Us
- Parenting: Create a Family-Value Culture
- Parenting and Popular Culture: Is this the Future of American Values?
- Parenting Styles Defined in New Report on ‘Family Culture’
- Teen Sleeplessness Leads to More Sick Days
- 5 Things to Know about LGBTQ Youth
- Why Teenagers May Grow up Conservative
- A 13-Year Old Google Science Fair Finalist has a Simple Idea to Stop Cyberbullying
- 5 Reasons Your Marriage May Be Harming Your Child
- Why We Aren’t the Parents We Know We Could Be
- How Birth Year Influences Political Views
- The Sleepover Question by Amy Schalet, New York Times
- Teen Spirit: Helicopter Parenting Has Crippled American Teenagers. Here’s How to Fix It by Dan Griffin, Slate
- Psychologists Find a Surprising Thing Happens to Kids who Read Harry Potter
- Why Aren’t Teens Reading Like They Used To?
- Teens and Mall Culture: The Fading Love Affair?
- Teenager Diaries Revisited
A Website that provides information on Parenting Styles and Child Outcomes presents information of Parenting styles, cultures, and other factors that could effect the outcome of the child.
- How Much is Enough? Everything You Need to Know to Steer Clear of Overindulgence and Raise Likeable, Responsible and Respectful Children
A book based on groundbreaking research of 1,200 parents and children by Jean Illsley Clarke, Ph.D. about the effect that overindulgence can have on a child and how to parent your child to leading a healthy and happy life.